Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. Local Event, Arkansas
KEVIN J. TODESCHI
Lake DeGray, Arkansas
KEVIN J. TODESCHI
Executive Director & CEO of Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E.
and author of 30 books
DeGray Lake Resort State Park
Bismark, AR (45 minutes south of Hot Springs)
For information on staying at the Lodge at DeGray, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Edgar Cayce believed that the growth of personal consciousness was the ultimate purpose of our existence on earth. In hundreds of readings over a period of many decades, Cayce expounded upon tools that would enable individuals to expand their personal consciousness and experience their soul self. These tools included understanding the Akashic Records, working with personal soul growth, and exploring intuition for personal guidance.
This special daylong program will explore three of the most popular topics in the Edgar Cayce material and give your insights into your soul self. During the day, you will:
- Tap into the wisdom of your soul memory and see what insights your soul’s past may give you in the present
- Discover Edgar Cayce’s three simple tools for personal soul growth and expanding personal vibration
- Have a “hands on” experience with intuition – finding psychic insights in the waking state through the use of the imagination and symbolism
Kevin J. Todeschi is Executive Director and CEO of Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. (www.EdgarCayce.org) and Atlantic University (www.AtlanticUniv.edu), responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Edgar Cayce organizations. As both student and teacher of the Cayce material for more than forty years, he has lectured on countless subjects in front of thousands of individuals upon five different continents.
A prolific writer, he is the author of 30 books, including Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records, Edgar Cayce on Vibrations, Edgar Cayce on Soul Mates, Contemporary Cayce (co-author), Edgar Cayce on Reincarnation and Family Karma, Edgar Cayce’s Twelve Lessons in Personal Spirituality and The Best Dream Book Ever.
His most recent book is Edgar Cayce on Angels and the Angelic Forces. He also authored A.R.E.’s “Dream App” and the popular “Edgar Cayce: Co-Creation” App, which features beautifully narrated thoughts/ideals for every day of the year.
Kevin remains one of A.R.E.’s most popular speakers. Here are comments that have been made about him:
- Kevin’s history, experience, and immersion in the Edgar Cayce readings makes him one of the BEST speakers on these topics!
- What is best about one of his programs are his stories and his use of the “psychic game” – I have played it before and it is AMAZING!!!
- Excellent presentation by a fabulous speaker! Eye opening, entertaining, and fast moving; I did not want the day to end.
Early Registration (by August 8th):
ARE members $55
Non ARE members $65
After August 8th:
ARE members $70
Non ARE members $80
After you click “add to cart” for your registration,
please click “Continue Shopping” on the top right of your cart page
to return to this page and make your lunch selection.
You do not have to have a PayPal account to register.
PayPal only processes your credit card or debit card payment on their secured website.
All lunch choices are $13, which includes tip and tax.
On-site restaurant is available, but pre-ordering lunch is not an option when registering at the door.
- Club with shaved turkey, ham, bacon & cheese.
- Shaved turkey & smoked provolone
- Fresh Vegetable with cucumber, onion, olives, bell pepper, and mushroom
TO REGISTER & PAY BY CHECK:
1. Click the link below to print a form for your registration.
2. Click the below to print a form for your lunch choice.
For information, questions, or problems registering,
contact Co-Registrar Tammy Bush
at 870-898-3764 (after 6)
or at email@example.com
For participants wishing to spend the night
at the lovely Lodge at DeGray Lake Resort State Park,
guest room reservations may be made by calling 501-865-5851.
A block of rooms has been reserved at special rates; mention A.R.E.
These rooms will be held for our group until July 16.
Lodge at DeGray Lake Resort State Park
2027 State Park Entrance Road
Bismark, AR 71929
CASH, CHECKS & CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR
Tuition refunds may be obtained if requested at least 48 hours
prior to the event. For tuition refunds, contact the Co-Registrar,
Tammy Bush at 870-898-3764 (after 6)