Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. Local Event
A.R.E. Central Arkansas Area Team Presents
Clairvoyant Linda Schiller-Hanna
- Access information for each other on our possible past lives in Atlantis, Egypt, and when Jesus walked the earth, using the “7 Steps to Psychic Awareness.”
- Explore how the past lives during those periods inform our current experience.
- Discuss ethics and counseling skills for those interested in using the 7 Steps in working with other people.
- Discuss “soul mates,” those individuals “where there is the answering of one to another;…where they are a complement one of another…Not that as from physical attraction, but from the mental and spiritual help.” (1556-2).
- Discuss how karma and destiny play a part in our attractions, love at first sight, etc.
- Discuss ways to access our own inner wisdom for guidance (meditation, dreams, visualization, card reading, non-dominant hand wisdom, dowsing, music and art therapy, astrology, etc.)
Linda has a very engaging, humorous style of presenting. To see her in action – and hear how she got started in psychic work - go to YouTube.com and search for “Linda Schiller-Hanna, Miracle story.”
A student of the Cayce readings for over 40 years, she is known for her ability to help others rapidly accelerate their psychic ability.
Linda Schiller-Hanna (www.lightworker22.com) will be available for individual readings on Friday, prior to Saturday’s conference. To schedule, call her at 330-725-0597. If calling close to the date of the conference, call her mobile: 440-343-5303.
The first 3 choices are served with chips, cookie and drink.
The 4th choice, a salad, is served in a disposable container with a drink.
- HAM & CHEDDAR, served on deli rye with lettuce and tomato.
- VEGGIE HUMMUS SANDWICH with cucumber, tomato, red onion, olives and red pepper hummus on wheat berry bread.
- CHICKEN SALAD CROISSANT with lettuce & tomato.
- CHEF SALAD, ham, turkey, tomato, Monterey jack cheese, bacon bits, red onion, bell pepper, hardboiled egg
All lunch choices are $13, which includes tip, tax, and gratuity.
Use the drop box below to make your lunch choice.
IF SEATING IS AVAILABLE, WALK-INS WELCOME!
CASH, CHECKS & CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR
ORDERING LUNCH IS NOT AN OPTION WHEN REGISTERING AT THE DOOR
For participants wishing to spend the night at the lovely Lodge at DeGray Lake Resort State Park guest room reservations may be made by calling 501-865-5851. Reference the group name (A.R.E.) when booking. A block of rooms has been reserved at special rates. These rooms will be held for our group until September 12th.Lodge at DeGray Lake Resort State Park2027 State Park Entrance RoadBismark, AR 71929